For over 30 years Advanced Business Interiors has Made Space Work by providing quality new and remanufactured office furniture to the marketplace. We also provide a complete suite of integrated services including design, installation, service, storage and rental.
We are currently looking for Office Furniture Installers to join our team!
The Installers are responsible to assist in the professional, efficient and clean installation of system furniture and case goods as per manufacturers’ specifications. As part of the installation team, Installers represent ABI to the company’s clientele and as such have a responsibility to act in an appropriate manner and to be respectful of client personnel at all times.
Please note that this is a Full-Time permanent position working 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday with opportunity for overtime.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter with keen attention to small details and be mechanically inclined
- 1-2 years general maintenance experience is required
- Ability to lift and carry heavy and awkward materials, up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Reliability clearance with the Federal Government would be considered a huge asset, the ability to obtain this clearance is mandatory.
If you are interested in applying for the job please apply online with your resume.
Advanced Business Interiors is an equal opportunity employer. If any accommodations are needed for applicants during the selection process, please notify Human Resources.
We thank all applicants in advance but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.