For over 30 years Advanced Business Interiors has Made Space Work by providing quality new and remanufactured office furniture to the marketplace. We also provide a complete suite of integrated services including design, installation, service, storage and rental.
We are currently looking for a Driver to join our team!
The Driver is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of system furniture and case goods. This position is responsible to load and unload product. As a professional driver this individual is expected to uphold the highest standards of courtesy and comportment, both on the road and off. Drivers are frequently called upon to become part of the installation team and are to assist in the installation of case goods as per manufacturers’ specifications. They are generally responsible for ensuring that daily schedules are reasonable and respected.
Please note that this is a Full-Time position working 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday with lots of opportunity for overtime.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A team player with keen attention to small details and be mechanically inclined
- A clean driving abstract (no infractions, offences, convictions, demerit points or accidents)
- Minimum 3 years of commercial driving experience, supported by a letter of experience, is required
- Ability to lift and carry heavy materials, up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliability clearance with the Federal Government would be considered a huge asset, the ability to obtain this clearance is mandatory.
If you are interested in applying for the job please apply online with a copy of your resume.
Advanced Business Interiors is an equal opportunity employer. If any accommodations are needed for applicants during the selection process, please notify Human Resources.
We thank all applicants in advance but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.