The AI Specialist will be responsible for providing continuous service and support for clients throughout the duration of each project. The AI Specialist will also work closely with team members and sales representatives to ensure all client needs are met and exceeded. It is the responsibility of the AI Specialist to provide effective communication to clients, vendors, project managers, and sales representatives at all times.
The AI Specialist is responsible for undertaking any number of simultaneous projects. This requires professionalism and a business-like attitude, along with the ability to establish priorities and to make sound and appropriate business decisions.
- Sales support
- Support sales reps in all aspects related to Architectural Interiors (AI product including movable walls, raised floors, and modular power). Provide sales reps with price verified, budgeted quotes (class D, C)
- Create, review and submit orders. Review acknowledgements
- Client Services
- Assist with presentation to clients as required
- Produce and review drawings with reps and clients to achieve sign-offs
- Conduct site surveys to gather site specific information required for A.I. projects.
- Provide final detailed quotes to clients
- Achieving, managing, and organizing tenders
- Review tender specs and drawing related to any A.I. scope
- Review contract documents and assist in submitting construction documents as required
- Using various software for day-to-day functions
- Working with AutoCAD to create raised floor layouts as well as prepare base building drawings for Canvas
- Work with CET Designer (Canvas) to draw, spec and create renderings as well as produce shop drawings for movable walls (training provided)
- Coordinate with various product vendors (hardware, film, electrical etc.)
- Support with site coordination and walk-throughs
- Book meetings and site visits
- Other duties as required
Experience and Education Requirements
- Computer Software
- Proficient with software applications, including: AutoCAD, CET designer (Canvas), Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Mail)
- Knowledge in construction and tender documents
- Comprehensive understanding of architectural, electrical, mechanical drawings. Understanding of building deflections.
- Familiarity with construction sites and safety protocols
- General understanding of Provincial Building Codes
- Sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, outgoing, proactive, and approachable
- Bilingualism – English/French – verbal, written, comprehension
- Access to a personal vehicle
Advanced Business Interiors is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment procedures. If any accommodations are needed for applicants during the selection process, please notify Human Resources.
We thank all applicants in advance however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.